Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
The purposes of the Federation are:
- To promote interest in Catalina Channel Swimming.
- To advise and furnish information to those intending to make the swim.
- To promote the safety and welfare of the swimmer.
- To observe and authenticate persons who swim the Catalina Channel.
- To observe and authenticate persons who swim around Catalina Island.
- To gather and preserve historical Catalina Channel Swimming data.
Swimmers-- who are traveling a great distance-- can request assistance in recruiting support members and kayakers. There is no guarantee that any person in the pool of volunteers will be available on your particular date. This service does not relieve the swimmer of their responsibility to bring a complete support team.
Volunteer kayakers and support members register HERE to enter the recruiting pool.